you could have reblogged that from me
I dare you to watch all of Madoka Magica without whispering “that’s my girl” approvingly at least once
- When I accidentally hurt a person: sorry
- When I accidentally hurt a pet: OMG I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY PLEASE COME BACK I'M SO SORRY BABY SORRY SORRY SORRY I LOVE YOU
The first day is the worst - congratulations, one year left
It’s the same old scene as it’s always been -bring on the drama, the hormones, the snot nosed kids who look down on you for nothing at all. (set to normal cycle)
The classes are harder, the teachers are tired, seven six five four three…
- How to do taxes
- What taxes are
- How to vote
- What political parties are
- How to write a resume/cover letter/anything related to getting a job
- How to write a check/balance a check book
- Anything to do with banking
- How to do loans for college
- How to jump start a car or other basic emergency things
- How to buy a car or house
but thank you for teaching me the fucking pythagorean theorem because i’m going to need that when i’m 25
i don’t know what writing is anymore — i suppose i’ve lost a lot of my sensations, a lot of my imagination, a lot of my sorrows, and found a refuge in which i am forever in a time of limitless space. the tingles in my fingers are numb, the chills in my spine are frozen, the heat radiating off my head is now nothing more than a mere warmth from the hair.
i suppose i’m just at a really bad standstill, forever.
i don’t have — motivation anymore.